TECSAL telescopic file frame
File frame adapts to many widths of any piece of furniture thanks
to simple sturdy telescopic extension mechanism. A single product
that can be fitted to all furniture widths (standard and special) for a
significant reduction in customers’ inventory.
- Made of powder-coated steel-sheet - sturdy and stable for optimum high volume document storage.
- Available in two depths for storage of suspension files (330 mm and 390 mm).
- A single product covers a wide range of cabinet widths.
- Mounted on two kinds of ball-bearing slides depending on type of unit and unit size:
- • 370-mm telescopic galvanised steel ball-bearing slide with high load capacity (HD) and 20-mm additional extension
- • 410-mm telescopic galvanised steel ball-bearing slide with high load capacity (HD) and 20-mm additional extension
- Can be used with file units (adding a front panel) or hinged-door cabinets.
- Fitted with one or more file drawer reductors depending on frame size.
- Available with or without selective frame opening system (anti-tilt) to prevent two frames being opened at the same time.
- Available with or without soft closing mechanism.
- Standard colour: aluminium textured. Other colours available upon request. Packaging: single or multiple.
Minimal order quantity - 100 sets.
Delivery time - 5-6 weeks.
Free delivery within Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
Please contact us for a FREE SAMPLE, your EXCLUSIVE PRICES and CONDITIONS!